- Today is the Palm Sunday. Next Sunday is the Easter Sunday.
- The Lenten Renewal Convention at Deanery Level was conducted on 18th,19th 20th from 5:00pm to 9:00pm at St. Mary's Basilica, Secunderabad. The Convention will be preached by Rev. Augustine Mundackatt & Rev.Fr.Jose Potta group. For further details please see the notice board.
- Monday 21st March 6:00am morning prayer & Holy mass Tuesday 22nd March 6:00 am morning prayer & Holy mass 4:30 pm Penitential Service by Followed by confessions 6:00pm Holy Mass
- Wednesday 6:00am morning prayer, Holy Mass & way of the cross in English 12noon way of the cross & Holy Mass 5:00pm way of the cross in Telugu 6:00pm Holy Mass, way of the cross in English & Adoration
- Maundy Thursday 24th march 6:00 am Morning Prayer, Scripture Reading & Meditation
6:00 pm MASS OF THE LORD'S SUPPER
After the Mass of the Lord's Supper there will be Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
9:00 - 10:00 pm in Telugu, 10:00 - 11:00 pm in Tamil and 11:00 - 12:00 Midnight in English.
Kindly Note: Good Friday is a day of fast & abstinence. Novena in preparation for the feast of Divine Mercy starts on Good Friday.
- Good Friday 25th march 6:00 am Morning Prayer, Scripture Reading & Meditation 7:00 am Passion play by the parish youth 9:00 am Way of the Cross in Tamil 10: 45 to 12:30 pm Meditation on Seven words in Telugu 12:30 to 3:00 pm Meditation on Seven words in English 3:15 pm Way of the Cross in Telugu 6:00 pm Commemoration of the Lord's Passion by Veneration of the Cross & Holy Communion
- Holy Saturday 26th march 6:00 am Morning Prayer, Scripture Reading & Meditation 11:00 pm Easter Vigil service by Most Rev. Thumma Bala the Archbishop of Hyderabad. Kindly note: Bring a Candle for renewal of Baptismal vows in the Easter Vigil Service.
- Easter Sunday 27th March 6:30 am Mass in Tamil, 8:00 am Mass in Telugu, 9:30 am Mass in English, 11:30 am Mass in English, 5:00 Mass in English.
Kindly Note: Parish Clergy Requests all the Parishioners to Make Use of This Opportunity to Make a Good Confession for Easter.
- Last Sunday's Church collection was Rs. 60,425/- and Wednesday and Friday's collection was Rs. 10,120/-the parish clergy thank you for your generous contribution.